Iowa Social Security Disability Lawyers Tell You Why Most People Who File For Disability Benefits Are Denied
If a serious medical condition – either physical or mental – is keeping you from working, Social Security Disability benefits may be an option.
If you are reading this, you are likely either considering applying for Social Security Disability, or you’ve already applied and been denied disability benefits.
Or maybe you just have questions like:
- “What are Social Security Disability benefits?”
- “What is the difference between SSDI and SSI benefits?”
- “How much would my disability benefits would be if I qualified?”
- “Do I need help from an experienced attorney after my Social Security Disability claim has been denied?”
We at RSH Legal can answer those questions. We understand that going through the Social Security Disability appeal process is difficult. In Iowa, about 75% of SSI and SSDI claims are denied at first. If a legitimate disability is preventing you from being employed, you should not give up! We know because the Social Security Disability lawyers in our firm have helped thousands of Iowans receive SSDI and SSI benefits.
After years of helping disabled Iowans to get the disability benefits they deserve – and discovering all the ways that valid disability claims get denied – we decided to collect all of our tips, strategies and warnings for disabled Iowans into one resource – The Law Guide to Iowa Social Security Disability Claims.
The Law Guide to Iowa Social Security Disability Claims is straightforward and easy to read.
Inside, you will find:
- The costly mistakes disabled people make when trying to qualify for SSDI or SSI – and teach you how to avoid them.
- Clear instructions about how to make sure your medical disability and inability to work are properly documented – so the government can’t deny your claim because they lack proof of your disability.
- An easy step-by-step system for finding the right Social Security Disability attorney for your case – we even give you some questions to ask when you get an attorney on the phone.
This is the same insider information our experienced disability lawyers give to friends and family when they call us with questions about Social Security Disability benefits.
Thousands of disabled people have used RSH Legal’s Law Guide to Iowa Social Security Disability Claims to get help after an illness or injury has left them unable to work.
Here is a sample of the comments we have received from grateful readers:
"This guide is a fantastic tool to have in front of you if you are considering filing a Social Security claim."
"This guide answers a lot of questions before you even begin the application process. I can’t think of anything more it should cover. Really great!"
Get the legal guidance you need to protect yourself and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you’re doing the right thing. Fill out the form on this page and we will quickly email you a digital copy of our FREE Law Guide to Iowa Social Security Disability Claims.
If you’d rather have a hard copy of our Law Guide, call us at 319-409-6575 and request your free copy today.
Board-Certified Trial Attorney
AV-Rated Trial Attorney
A car came through the median and we were hit head on. Every bone in my body from my lower jaw down to the bottom of my feet was broken. My medical bills were in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. I can’t imagine going through something like this without someone like Tim or RSH Legal.See more Client Reviews