Iowa Nursing Home Lawyers Share What the Nursing Home Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know About Getting a Fair Settlement After Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect
We at RSH Legal know it’s a hard decision to put a family member into a nursing home.
When that difficult decision must be made, Iowa families trust nursing homes to provide necessary care, treatment, and respect to loved ones who cannot care for themselves. That’s why it’s so heartbreaking when families learn their trust has been betrayed and their loved one has been neglected or abused by someone in the nursing home.
Unfortunately, nursing home neglect and elder abuse often are overlooked or ignored. Even when it is discovered, the nursing home malpractice insurance companies will try to pay the minimum for injury or loss of life. We at RSH Legal don’t think that’s right.
If you suspect a family member or loved one was injured or killed because of mistreatment at an Iowa nursing home, your mind is probably swirling with questions like:
- “Who is responsible for what happened to my loved one?”
- “How do I find out if I have a case against the nursing home?”
- “How long do I have to file a complaint against the nursing home?”
- “Do I really need an attorney?”
RSH Legal’s experienced nursing home attorneys have spent years helping the families of Iowa nursing home residents fight for fair compensation and better conditions for their loved ones. Over the years, we have seen a lot of shoddy care and shady dealings in the nursing home industry.
That’s why we decided to gather all of our nursing home tips, strategies, and warnings into one FREE resource – The Law Guide to Iowa Nursing Home Abuse Claims.
Since 2007, RSH Legal has been providing this Law Guide for free to anyone who is concerned about nursing home abuse and neglect.
The Law Guide to Iowa Nursing Home Abuse Claims is straightforward and easy to read.
Inside, you will find:
- How to make sure your loved one’s nursing home abuse or neglect is properly documented – so that the nursing home staff and its insurance company can’t deny your claim due to lack of information or records.
- The common mistakes a well-meaning family member can make when pursuing an Iowa nursing home negligence claim – and tips on how to avoid them.
- A step-by-step system for finding the right Iowa nursing home abuse attorney for your case – we even give you some questions to ask when you get an attorney on the phone.
This is the same insider information we would give to our own family members if they were concerned about possible Iowa nursing home abuse and neglect.
Here is a sample of the comments we have received from grateful readers:
"I highly recommend this guide to anyone who has concerns about the nursing home care their loved ones are receiving. It was eye-opening."
"This guide showed me how to make smart decisions after nursing home neglect hurt our family. You should definitely read this guide."
Get the legal guidance you need to protect yourself and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you’re doing the right thing. Fill out the form on this page and we will quickly email you a digital copy of our FREE Law Guide to Iowa Nursing Home Abuse Claims.
If you’d rather have a hard copy of our Law Guide, call us at 319-409-6575 and request your free copy today.
Board-Certified Trial Attorney
AV-Rated Trial Attorney
A car came through the median and we were hit head on. Every bone in my body from my lower jaw down to the bottom of my feet was broken. My medical bills were in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. I can’t imagine going through something like this without someone like Tim or RSH Legal.See more Client Reviews