Iowa Motorcycle Attorneys Tell You What Auto Insurance Corporations Don’t Want You to Know After a Motorcycle Accident
On the road, motorcycle riders are often treated like second-class citizens. Other drivers will crowd you, cut you off, or not even notice you’re there. This negligence often results in a motorcycle accident.
A serious motorcycle crash can be a life-changing event. The attorneys at RSH Legal know the sad truth is that the insurance industry often continues this shabby treatment when dealing with riders who are injured in accidents.
If you were injured in a motorcycle crash or lost a loved one because of a careless driver, you probably have questions like:
- “Is it a good idea to talk to the other driver’s insurance company?”
- “Who is responsible for the medical bills?”
- “Should I be signing this paperwork?”
- “Do I really need an attorney to get a fair motorcycle accident settlement?”
Instead of giving honest information, many auto insurance companies try to take advantage of innocent motorcycle riders who don’t know their rights. Whether they refuse to accept full responsibility for a crash, use unnecessary delay tactics, or make lowball settlement offers, the insurance industry’s goal is always the same – to pay you as little as possible for your injuries.
It is time to say enough is enough! Injured motorcyclists should know their rights before they talk to an insurance company representative or settle their motorcycle accident claim. Our experienced bike accident lawyers at RSH Legal can help educate you about these rights.
We have spent 30 years helping injured motorcycle riders get fair compensation from negligent drivers. Along the way, we have seen every costly mistake and every sleazy insurance industry trick. So we decided to fight back.
We gathered all of our tips, strategies and warnings for injured motorists into one FREE publication – The Law Guide to Iowa Motorcycle Accident Claims.
Since 2007, we’ve been providing this Law Guide for free to any injured Iowan who wants to protect themselves from shady insurance companies.
The Law Guide to Iowa Motorcycle Accident Claims is straight forward and easy to read.
Inside, you will find:
- The most common mistakes in jured bikers make – and tell you how to avoid them.
- Unfair strategies that auto insurance companies use to cheat Iowa motorcycle accident victims – so you will see those tricks coming a mile away.
- Clear instructions abouthow to properly document your injury, property damage, and loss of income – so the insurance company can’t deny your claim due to lack of information.
- A foolpro of step-by-step system to follow so you can find the right Iowa motorcycle attorney for your case – we even give you some questions to ask once you get an attorney on the phone.
This is the same insider information our motorcycle accident lawyers would give their own family members after a wreck. Hundreds of the motorcycle accident victims have used our Law Guide to Iowa Motorcycle Accident Claims to protect themselves after a serious crash.
Here is a sample of the comments we have received from grateful readers:
"No biker who has been in an accident should be without it. It has lots of helpful information."
"It helped me better understand Iowa motorcycle law and how a person can better prepare themselves before seeking legal assistance."
Get the legal guidance you need to protect yourself and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you’re doing the right thing. Fill out the form on this page and we will quickly email you a digital copy of our FREE Law Guide to Iowa Motorcycle Accident Claims.
If you’d rather have a hard copy of our Law Guide, call us at 319-409-6575 and request your free copy today.
Board-Certified Trial Attorney
AV-Rated Trial Attorney
A car came through the median and we were hit head on. Every bone in my body from my lower jaw down to the bottom of my feet was broken. My medical bills were in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. I can’t imagine going through something like this without someone like Tim or RSH Legal.See more Client Reviews