Latest Articles


When Should I Provide Medical Records to the Insurance Company After an Iowa Car Accident?

If you have been in a serious car accident in Iowa, you may have been in contact with the other driver’s insurance company. They may have asked you to sign some paperwork, including a medical release form. Don’t Sign Paperwork Before Reading This Before you sign any papers, you need to know that the other …


What Types of Compensation Can I Get from a Dog Bite Injury in Iowa?

Depending on how serious your dog bite injuries are, you may be able to receive a variety of different types of compensation. Pain and suffering. Your medical bills – this includes medical bills from the attack and any future medical treatment you may need related to the incident. Lost wages – if you had to …


Looking for Iowa Legal Help?

Find out how to get treated fairly after an injury or disability in Iowa

For a free, no-obligation case evaluation, call us at (319) 409-6575
or fill out our Free Case Evaluation form to reach us online